- Burner type: *Wick burner or *Automatic burner including remote control
* THE WICK BURNER The patented technology used in ebios-fire® wick burners permits zero-deflagration ignition of the burner, which is TÜV-tested and certified according to DIN 4734-1 or DIN EN 16647. This makes the ebios-fire® wick burner one of the safest bioethanol burners currently on the market. The volume of the burner tanks, which are pressure tested during production, varies in accordance with the burner size, just like the heat output. The wick burner is an integral part of most ebios-fire® Design Collection models.
- Pressure-tested tank
- Filling level display
- Safety tank lock
- Pressure relief valve
- The fuel tank lock and wick system prevent bioethanol from spilling if the burner is tipped over.
* THE AUTOMATIC BURNER The remote-controlled ebios-fire® automatic burner uses pumps to transport liquid bioethanol to a 500 mm or 1000 mm wide burning channel, where it is ignited. The bioethanol supply is stored in 5 litre canisters, which can be stored either under the burner or at a storage location further away.
- Filling level sensors in the burning channel
- Temperature sensors
- Automatic shut-down after 8 hours of continuous operation
- Acoustic warning signal in the event of a malfunction
- Overflow sensor
- Dimensions: min. 800 / 450 / 280 mm
- Tank Volume: 2.6 litres or two jerry cans – depending on burner size
- Min. Room Volume: 84 m3
- Burning Duration: 5 hours
- Weight:Depending on layout
- Finish: Powder-coated black with brushed stainless steel frame
- Material: Brushed stainless steel, aluminium, heat-resistant glass ceramic