- Full CE & GAR certified
- Great for camping, outdoor showers, washing your dog and much more!
- Frustration Free Packaging
- Includes: gas regulator and hose, garden hose adapter, & output water quick connects
- Rated at 5 LPM (Liters per minute)
- Operating range of 20-80psi
- 20-min Safety Shut-off timer
- 45 degree safety tilt-switch
- Easy to use temperature controls
- Compact, lightweight and easy to store and carry
- 11 LPM (Liters per minute), 50 PSI, 12 Volt, 3.5 Amps
- Delivers reliable performance in high flow, moderate pressure application
- CE Certified
- Barbed 1/2" Inlet and Outlet fittings
- Threaded 1/2" Inlet and Outlet fittings
- Soft, Noise Absorbing Mounts
- Can safely run dry
- Made of Corrosion Resistant Materials
1. Hang the CEL5 using the mounting bracket on the top/back of the unit
2. Connect the gas cylinder with the supplied gas hose and regulator
3. Connect water hose to the EccoFlo inlet port to your non-pressurized water source
Note: If using the strainer, attach strainer to the EccoFlo inlet port. Connect water hose to other end of strainer.
4. Connect water hose to the CEL5 water inlet pipe to the EccoFlo outlet port
5. Connect pump to 12v battery
5. Insert 2 "D" cell batteries and activate the on/off switch on the bottom of the unit
6. Enjoy instant hot water!
- What’s Included In the Bundle:
- CEL5 Portable Tankless Water Heater
- On/Off shower head and stainless steel
- Garden hose adapter set
- CE certified gas regulator for use with standard 20 lb. grill propane tank
- 1 - EccoFlo 11 LPM 50 PSI Water Pump
- 1 - 20-Mesh Sediment Strainer
- 2 – ½” Threaded Adapters
- 1 – ½” 90º Barbed Adapter
- 1 – ½” Barbed Adapter
- Red & Black (+/-) Alligator Clips
- Freeze and Gas Warning
- IMPORTANT: This is a portable, recreational water heater and should not be permanently installed or plumbed into any fixtures: sinks, showers, etc. When not in use, this water heater should be drained and stored away. This product should also not be used with a bilge pump.
Please Note: Failure to clean and descale your water heater quarterly can result in lime and sediment build up within the heater, which can void your warranty! We recommend using our Eccotemp EZ-Flush System Descaler Kit to ensure a clean, energy efficient, long lasting heater.