SPARTHERM – THE FIRE COMPANY - Ebios-fire®
AS SEEN ON DERMOT BANNONS - ROOM TO IMPROVE
At CorkGas we have expanded with our Gas fire supplier Spartherm, to include their Ebios bioethanol fire range.
Benefits of using a Bioethanol fire over a other options:
- No Need for a Flue or Chimney - Bioethanol Fires creates only a small amount of CO2 and water vapour when burning, which means that – if used in ebios-fire® burners – it has a clean combustion without any smoke, smell and soot emission.
- Ethanol is an environmentally friendly fuel, (NOT a fossil fuel), it is made by fermenting the sugar and starch components of organic matter – mainly sugarcane, potatoes and crops like grain.
- Modern High Energy Rated Homes, such as homes with Air to Water heating systems are so efficient it is unnecessary to run Solid fuel or Gas fires. This is where Bioethanol fires really excell as the modern option to create a cosy focal point without over heating your home.
- They can be architecturally built-in, added to a feature wall or room devider, or even fitted into existing furniture such as tables or kitchen worktop.
- Free standing options are also available