STANDARD DELIVERY: Fastways
||Normal Delivery Time
3 - 5 working days
3 - 7 working days
|5 - 7 working days
LARGE Gas Appliance : HOME DELIVERY
HOME DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This refers to larger items or Appliances order that cannot be sent with Fastways. Delivery payment and details will be arranged with you by email or telephone by our customer service team. Delivery will be 2-14 working days. Delivery times are within business hours Monday to Friday.
- When choosing your products we advise you pay particular attention to all aspects of the product including its dimensions and whether you require a natural gas product or an L.P.G product(bottle or bulk gas). You also need to measure all doorways and access points to your home to ensure successful delivery of the item you have ordered. Refunds will not be accepted due to incorrect measurements taken by customer. Once the item has been delivered to you, we ask you to examine it carefully. We ask you to sign a ‘delivery accepted’ form from our driver stating that you are happy with the inspection. All of our products are quality checked, however, should any item arrive to you damaged in any way we will happily offer you a replacement.
- The company always exercises great care and consideration whilst on the customer’s property. All Gas Limited t/a Cork Gas cannot under any circumstances, accept liability for any occurrence that may take place thereon.
- Reasonable access must be provided by the customer.
- DELIVERY DATES: All dates quoted at the time of purchase are made in good faith and whilst every effort will be made to honour them it must be recognised that they are estimates only and consequently All Gas Limited t/a Cork Gas cannot accept any liability or damage claims resulting from overdue deliveries.
- COLOURS AND FINISHES: Whilst every effort will be made to match colours and finishes, all colours and finishes can only be supplied on the understanding that there is always a possibility of variations.
- If you see that a product is available on backorder it means that we don’t currently have stock but can make or buy in that material in response to your order. When you include backordered items we will normally hold the entire order until we have everything in stock and then send it all together. Only with very large orders will we send the rest and follow up with the backordered items(s), so please keep this in mind if you are in a hurry for any part of your order.
Please note we currently do not ship fires or barbeques to the UK