Loading...

You can be in danger of Carbon Monoxide poisoning at home if dangerous amounts of Carbon Monoxide accumulate in the home. This can happen as a result of any or a combination of the following:

  1. Faulty/damaged/poorly maintained heating appliances.
  2. Rooms not properly ventilated.
  3. Blocked chimneys or flues.
  4. Indoor use of a barbecue grill or outdoor heater.
  5. Poor installation of heating appliances.
  6. Improper operation of heating appliances.
  7. Property alterations or home improvements, which reduce ventilation.
  8. Running engines such as vehicles or lawnmowers in garages.
  9. Using cooking appliances for heating purposes.

Need Assistance? Call us on +353 (0) 21 4963749

Get in Touch

If you have a query or need information about our products & services, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Do you have natural gas or bottled/bulk gas?

Leave this field empty

Our Location

 Cork Gas,
FORGE HILL BUSINESS PARK,
CORK,
TX12 X625

 +353 (0) 21 4963749
 info@corkgascentre.ie
Get Directions
RGI
ILPGA
Calor Gas
Weber
Valor
Kohlangas
Flavel gas fires
Campingaz
Dimplex
Portway Stoves
Faber
Go System
DRU Fires
Nu-flame
Verine gas fires
Broilking
© 2019 Cork Gas | Built by Granite Digital